Whew! Stress Away to the Rescue!

Ever have one of those days?  Yep!  Me too!  Actually, I have had 2 of those kinds of days this week. While what happened to me is actually kind of exciting in the Art World of things, it has put an immeasurable amount of stress on me.  I had to just take a moment today to stop and smell the flowers and some Stress Away!



Stress Away is AWESOME!  Oh, how I love this stuff.  It is a Young Living blend of oils.  The blend consists of Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocatea, and Lavender and literally, it smells like "Peace" in a bottle.  It helps to reduce my stress, supports peace and relaxation, and in my opinion really supports my emotional balance!   Love, love this stuff and if you have never tried it, I suggest that you do.  This comes in the Premium Starter Kit too!

To learn more about essential oils, click here and here.

To purchase oils at retail cost, click here!
To purchase oils at wholesale and join my team, click here!

Comments

Popular Posts