Art in the Works

I have got to say that the art showing at the El Paso Saddleblanket was fantastic! Although the traffic was a bit on the downside due to the Easter holiday, I did sell some rather large pieces and did very well! I will be showing there again in June and will post the date at a later time.

I have been working on a new series entitled "Color Block". The photo image above is one of them. All are made onto a black background with vibrant colors attached. Each square is representative of a certain color in various shades. Tesserae ranges from glass to ceramic to found objects.

I have been brainstorming ideas for the mosaic in my backyard. I will begin on this project very soon. You can follow my progress on the project through the blog. The first blog on this project will, of course, have the "before" photo!

There are many good things in the works for me and will be posting all of my happenings as they unfold.

Peace, Love, & Tile :)


Comments