Thoughts on New Works

My head is swimming with ideas and thought for new works. I have just about completed some pieces that are quite different for me. It is a new series entitled Color Block. I will try to post pics of these soon.

I will be taking the Color Block series with me to the El Paso Saddleblanket art showing and will probably post some in my etsy store, as well. (www.mosaicartgirl.etsy.com)

Another inspiration involves my backyard and I plan to do a step-by-step posting of the work in progress. Being that we have small children, we have some wall panels that go around our pool as a safety precaution. These wall panels are so plain...I cannot stand it any longer! They are so like a blank canvas screaming for art and color. As soon as my workload slows down, I plan to begin!

Comments