Beauty Within

Although we may not like ourselves in the mirror, we all hold beauty within. Each of us is beautiful on the inside. It could be your kind spirit or your generous spirit or your intelligence or your humor. Whatever it may be, it is what makes you special and yet so beautiful too.

I had picked up some vintage doll parts (and anyone who knows me well, knows I LOVE doll parts) and I held onto them for quite some time. I wasn't sure what I wanted to create with them but I knew it would come to me one day. And, so it finally did. I created a mirror entitled "Beauty Within". The doll parts are representative of the parts of the body that we may not be happy with.

The mirror consists of mostly vintage pieces with a few modern shards in the mix. The pictures that I have are not the greatest but you will get the idea.

Comments