Exhibits

This is an extremely busy time for me right now. I have several exhibits lined up, am working on wholesale orders, and trying to plan and execute my son's 4th birthday party.

I do want to mention that I now have an Art Newsletter! This newsletter will be emailed to you. It will let you know about my exhibits and other art related news. Please go to the column to your left and plug in your email address. If you do not have time to read the blogs or to check in to the website often, it is is an easy way to keep abreast of the showings and news.

As mentioned before, I will be at Kristoph's coffees through Oct 16th. So, if you have not had the chance to check it out, you still have some time!

Beginning Saturday, September 20th, I will be at Ruli's International Cafe. It is the Flavor of Art exhibit. Please join me Saturday for some great food and art. The opening is from 6-8pm!



Saturday, Sept 27th, I will be at the El Paso Saddleblanket again. I will be there with other artists and writers in the showcase. Drop in and say hi and come check out some of my new art!



I have some more showings in October and will mention those at a later time. With all of the activity, I have been slow in photographing my new works. I have many new pieces. Once I am able to, I will post some of them!

That is it for now. Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter!! Peace, Love, & Tile / Natalie

Comments