Current Exhibit

Hello to all and Happy New Year!

Didn't realize it but this is actually the first posting I have had this year. I have been busy, busy, busy - which is a fantastic thing!


Just wanted to let you local folks know about an exhibit that I am currently doing. It is again at the ever wonderful Ruli's International Cafe. What a fantastic restaurant - Highly recommend! I had participated in an exhibit last year at Ruli's and it was great and decided to do another.

It began on January 24th and runs through February 24th - so be sure to go see some of my newest works!

Also, it appears that HGTV is really running the 400-series on air now. We had been promised so many dates and I am astounded that it is actually airing. With that in mind, my show will be scheduled very soon and will let you know when it does.

Until next time,

Peace, Love, & Tile ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comments