Catching Up!

Well, the auction had tons of lookers; however, there was only one brave soul that bidded and won the item for 9.99! Yea winner!

I have been busy with orders and making some new items, as well. Will get those posted soon. And, I am currently expanding my etsy store with more mosaic supplies! All you mosaic enthusiasts, be sure to check out my supplies .

Here is a new mirror that I just posted in the etsy store. Made completely with found seashells, no grout. I used a layering effect with the shells.




The above photo is a sample of some of the tiles that I have to offer in my etsy store now. There is quite a variety and am adding more each day.

Be sure to check out my Etsy listings at: http://www.mosaicartgirl.etsy.com/

For all you locals, I am now showing at Deanna's Designs, located on the westside on Mesa. She recently moved to a beautiful location at The Stores on Mesa! I have a selection of mirrors, wall hangings, crosses and frames at her location!

Peace, Love & Tile ♥

Comments