Tweet!

As a mixed media mosaic artist, I am always scrounging for fun finds to put in my works. I came across a ceramic bird that inspired me to do a birdhouse wallhanging. After cutting the boards, I decided to make some tiles in the kiln that would fit along with the bird theme. I, also, found some vintage bird images and placed them under glass. To fill in, I used floral plates that were scrap. I had so much fun making it that I made a few more!

I, also, just completed a custom piece for a client who owns a bike shop in Riudoso, NM. I was given his logo for the shop and asked to do it in mosaic.

Here is the artwork that was given
to me. And.......here is the finished piece! Needless to say, I have been very busy and I am working on a new outlet for my art! It is still in the works, but will announce when all of the details have been ironed out! Yea!

Peace, Love & Tile! ♥♥♥




Comments