Post Jessica Simpson winning...

I have been quite busy after the winning of the Jessica Simpson design contest and was quite taken back by all of the national press that I received...People magazine, WWD, Us Weekly magazine to name a few. 

I just recently was asked to be interviewed for a local magazine and this issue just hit the newstands last week.  The City - El Paso magazine did a wonderful feature and its writer Ryan Heape is beyond outstanding. 

Since the winning, I have been diligently knocking out designs, paintings and new work.  I opened a Society6 store where I feature some of my designs on t-shirts, phone cases, ipad cases and throw pillows.  I have been taking some of my paintings and enhancing them in photoshop to create new designs.  The response has been awesome and I am having so much fun with this that I hope to expand on this more.   Here are few of the designs within my Society6 store for your viewing:  www.society6.com/NatalieBaca


As you will see, I have a heart design - similar to the one that won the Jessica Simpson design.  I love hearts so you will see similar designs pop up from me~

The bright design on bottom right is the newest one added and is super fun in all of the products!


Most of you know me from my mosaic works.  I haven't forgotten about my mosaic works!  I am still making them and in fact, here is the newest Day of the Dead picture frame that was just listed in my Etsy store.  It features some of my handmade tiles with skullies and of course my famous bottlecaps!


More great things on the way and I will keep you posted ~

Comments