Making Art

I have been on an art making bonanza lately.  Highly inspired and pumping it out.  I have to take advantage of these times because there are times when I draw a blank and literally stare at a canvas and walk away.

Today has been an extraordinary day.  I woke up to find my Abstract Pink Giraffe print listed on this fabulous blog.  The post is under Sept 4.   I'm sure some of you have probably heard of it.  The blogger designed a cute little girl's nursery using this print.   http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com/

Thank you to Designer Bags & Dirty Diapers for including me in your curated nursery!

The print listed is the one shown here:

Unfortunately, due to the amount traffic, I have run out of prints in my Etsy store (where the blog links to) however, those interested can purchase directly through my Society6 store here:   http://society6.com/NatalieBaca/Abstract-Giraffe-3ca_Print

Also, just listed in my Society6 store is this fun & colorful abstract.  And, of course, there are other fun things available other than prints.  You may get iphone, ipod, ipad, samsung covers, pillows, tees and totes etc.  Direct link here:  http://society6.com/NatalieBaca/Abstract-I-uuO_Print



On a side note, I have been super busy with mosaics.  I fired up my kiln and have all kinds of ceramic goodies coming out.  All of which will be used in my mosaic work.  I began to make nichos and using some of my day of the dead and Frida items within them.  The response has been great.   Here are some of the finished mosaics that I have recently completed.











Comments