Ready for the Holiday/Christmas Season!

I am beginning to wrap up what seemed to be one of the busiest months for me.  Not only in the art realm with several art shows, but my children had many various activities going on, as well.  Everyday we had something going on.  The show at the Hal Marcus gallery started with a bang yesterday.  We had a great reception and my Prickley Pear cactus (shown in previous post) will be on display through January.

I have recently loaded up my Etsy store for the Holiday gift giving time!  I have over 100 items in all different price ranges.  Items range from Jewelry to picture frames to wall art.  I have a combination of my paintings/prints and mosaic works.  If you are in need of a unique gift, be sure to check out my store selection here:  https://www.etsy.com/your/listings?ref=si_your_shop

Here are some of the new mosaic items that can be found in my store :)

***  Mosaic Catrina Day of the Dead Retablo

*** Mosaic Catrina Day of the Dead Nicho Box

*** Mosaic Frida Kahlo Retablo

*** Mosaic Picture Frame

*** Mosaic Necklace (jewelry)

Peace / Natalie

Comments