Spring Designs

I don't know about you but I am loving this warmer weather.  Nothing like being able to break out the flip-flops which I tend to live in - except when it is cold.  I recently bought a pair of Havaianas which are now my favorite pair for the moment.

With Spring in the air, I was inspired to come up with some colorful and festive designs.  These designs are now being offered in a many products.

The first design, "Fiesta de Flores" was inspired by Mexican papel picado.  Don't know what papel picado is?  It is those festive tissue paper cut out designs that are hung at fiestas.  They are colorful and fun and I decided to come up with my own papel picado in the way of home decor!  I personally think this design is awesome for outdoor pillows to spruce up the backyard!  I designed in two colorways:  red and olive

DENY Designs is featuring these in a variety of home items.  Items come in both colors, as well!

The sheet set in olive colorway...
 
The outdoor pillow in the olive colorway...

The shower curtain in red.....

The duvet cover in red....

 Also am offering this design in electronics in turquoise and blue through my Studio 2 store on Etsy....

iPhone & Samsung Covers - also available in iPad


My second design is for the girlie-girl.  Diamonds are girl's best friend....or is it rhinestones????  I think these designs would be fabulous in a little girl's room.  Of course, it can be for big girls too!  ;) I've selected a few items offered by DENY to show you.

Rhinestone Garden duvet cover......

Rhinestone Reverie in the pink sheet set

Rhinestone Reverie in white pillow....


 These, too, are offered in my Studio 2 store as electronics:


Shown in iPhone and Samsung covers - also available for iPad. 

If you like any of these items, please be sure to check my designs out at DENY and Studio 2!
Links here:
DENY Designs
http://www.denydesigns.com/collections/artist/ar-natalie-baca
STUDIO 2
https://www.etsy.com/shop/NatalieBacaStudio2

Comments

gayacac said…
great colors!
www.gayaceramic.com
http://gayacac.blogspot.com/2014/06/august-17-23-2014-porcelain-jewelry.html
ayu ningsih said…
terima kasih telah berbagi info.....
infonya sangat bermamfaat.....
salam kenal dan salam sukses......