New Year

I always look forward to a New Year.  Call me crazy but I really do love the new beginning.  Not everyone feels the same way as I do.  I realize that.  For me, I get this insane creative buzz that comes over me and I create some of my best works at the beginning of the year.   2017 should be a busy year all in all.  I am looking forward to delving into it.   I will even be showing at a few local galleries this year.   Looking forward to some new opportunities!
New Tabletop Accessories available at DENY Designs now!  Shown in the photo is my Urban Renewal design on a cloth napkin.  Also available, are table runners and table cloths.


DENY Designs has been wonderful to work with and has worked so hard for its artists.  They are cutting edge and have some of the best artists available.  The home decor designs to choose from are amazing and trendy.  You must go check them out when you have a chance.  

Above, they are offering tabletop accessories.  These are a new offering and I just love the way that the napkin looks in my design, Urban Renewal.  There are so many to choose from, in every color and pattern.    What a great way to add some color at the dinner table!  Urban Renewal Cloth Napkin   I think I may have to get some of these, as I have plain, white plates too and I think it's a beauty! 

Comments