Oklahoma

Some of you may already know that I am originally from Oklahoma. I moved away right after high school and lived in many different places. My college and work career led me to Arizona, El Paso, Texas, New York City and back to Texas again.  I grew to love each place but always took a piece of Oklahoma with me.  

Today, I find myself back where I started... in Oklahoma.  I recently celebrated my 2 year return and it has an endearing emotion upon me.  It is now the place that I call home yet again. All the Okies out there know what I am talking about and can relate.

I recently completed a wooden painting of the state of Oklahoma.  My very own abstract painting is donned along with the word HOME written in the center. This looks fabulous on a Gallery wall in the home where there are a cluster of pictures. The color pops and it is a fun way to claim your home. 

Comes with hangers on the back. 
Size: Longest side is 20" and the longest height is 10"
Created on wood and painted with acrylics.

All you past and present Okies can buy it here.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/491842986/oklahoma-state-home-painted-wall-plaque?ref=shop_home_active_1

Comments