Now At Nordstrom's

Here are a few exciting updates regarding my designs and artwork!  I am now in Nordstrom's.  They have picked up one of my new designs that is a watercolor ikat design in indigo!  I, originally, created the design in black and white.  After staring at the piece for awhile, I realized that I should probably should do another colorway.  My immediate thought was to do an indigo colorway and I'm so happy that I did.  I had no idea when creating this design, that it would end up being a hot trend.  The whole shibori, ikat, tie dye appearance seems to have taken the world by storm.  

Shop for Painterly Ikat in Indigo at Nordstorm here:
Shop for Painterly Ikat in Indigo at my Etsy Store here:


Painterly Ikat in Indigo by Natalie Baca / Deny Designs
Pictured, you can see my pillow in the background.


Comments