PLAY DATE!

Currently Diffusing:  Young Living Thieves and Lemon essential oils

Smells great in my home as I write this.  Wait, I think I may have started a "thing".  I will post what I am diffusing each time that I post.  What are you diffusing right now?  What is your new fave combo?

I took a break from creating over the Holidays.  Thanksgiving and Christmas were such a busy time that painting just didn't occur.  We traveled to DC during Thanksgiving to see the newest museum, Museum of the Bible.  Such an amazing sight and I recommend a visit.  The front entrance is grand with its massive doors.  The exhibits please, as well!


_______________________________________________________

While on my little art break, I received word that one of my paintings was taken by Pottery Barn Teen!  It was an abstract piece that I had submitted entitled, PLAY DATE.  The print is just now available on their site and I wanted to share that with you! 

Purchase here:  Play Date print at Pottery Barn Teen   

And, of course, you don't have to be a teen to go buy one!  Everyone needs a blue abstract on their wall!  😜  Really, though, PBTeen has some amazing items in their lineup.  One must go check out their offerings.  Whether you are a teen or not, you will find something that you love. 


_________________________________________________________

Now that I am back in OKC and it is the new year, I am feeling refreshed and ready to tackle 2018. I've got my paintbrushes ready and it's going to be a great year.   









































































Also, while on my break

Comments